Sunday

Day 10, 21 of November - Second chance?


There are second chances, but no one stops there. Or you have no second chance with someone and if you screw things up, it's over. OR, you keep being an ass, and that person keeps forgiving you. I don't know each one is the worst... Personally i wouldn't accept the fact that i was being an idiot ruining the opportunities that she was giving me, and the only one who was doing sacrifices for that relationship was she. Life is so damn complicated.

Asdrubal

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a perfect person
    There's many things I wish I didn't do
    But I continue learning
    I never meant to do those things to you
    And so I have to say before I go
    That I just want you to know

    I've found a reason for me
    To change who I used to be
    A reason to start over new
    And the reason is you

    <3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGs8vtjDxxY

    ReplyDelete